Arts and Culture have been playing a more and more significant role in the overall development of Hong Kong. In the light of such development and with the support from the Arts Administration Internship Scheme of the Hong Kong Arts Development Council, Tang Shu-wing Theatre Studio Limited (hereinafter called the Company) is recruiting a full-time Programme Coordinator. The Company, a registered charity, is one of the three Eminent Arts Groups designated by Hong Kong Arts Development Council. Being one of the leading forces in the performing arts industry, the Company is dedicated to promote a better quality of public life through performing arts. The Company is internationally renowned for its body-based minimalist aesthetics, contributing enormously to cultural exchange on the world stage.
• Assisting the planning, organisation and operation of company productions, education programmes and other events, including but not limited to marketing, ticketing, liaison, documentation and preparation of reports;
• Supporting routine office operation and administration;
• Other duties assigned from time to tome by the Company, including works in international tours.
• Graduated from tertiary institute or above within 3 years;
• Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 or above who is passionate in arts administration;
• Reasonable sense of responsibility, time management, multi-tasking, dedication and organisation;
• Good interpersonal communications skill to work with others;
• Basic knowledge and skills in computer and other digital mediation;
• Reasonable command in written English and Chinese, oral communication in English and Cantonese, knowledge of Putonghua an advantage.
Personal Development and Career Prospect
• The successful candidate will acquire a general knowledge in arts and a solid knowledge in performing arts directly from the artistic team of the Company, while his/her actual work will be directly supervised by its senior management team. Such knowledge and experience will definitely conducive to his/her career development in the arts industry.
• Good performance can lead to contract renewal with promotion or recommendation to other arts organisations.
Interested parties please submit application with a cover letter, full resume, indication of availability and your current and expected salary by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 25 June, 2023 (Sunday).
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified of the result of the application. The information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
The Arts Administration Internship Scheme is supported by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council.